Description: Resource Medical Group is seeking a dynamic individual to fulfill a Delivery Technician
position. The ideal candidate will have experience with a durable
medical equipment company, but would be willing to train the right
candidate. Job Responsibilities and duties include:
- Deliver/pick up home medical equipment including pulse oximetry
tests, oxygen and related supplies to/from home care patients in a
- Provides home patients with instruction on the proper use, maintenance and safety of their medical equipment.
- Takes on-call time on a predetermined, rotating basis.
- Assists in inventory count and organizing inventory.
- Assists in cleaning and disinfecting of medical rental equipment.
- Completes delivery and pick up paperwork promptly and accurately.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Excellent driving record.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Willingness to function as a cooperative team member.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits package including: On-call pay, Health, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, Paid Vacation/Holidays & 401K
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time